Changing your web portal branding
GoToMyAccounts was designed to be flexible and you can change a lot about how the web portal will look. In fact, you can customize the look and feel of the portal to match your main website. You must login as a user with admin permissions to customize the user interface.
Here's how to do it:
- Once you login, click "Settings", and then click "Customize Interface"
- A quick way to change the look of your portal is to simply change the theme drop-down. You can try different themes as a starting point for your customization.
- At the top of the screen, you will see a sample of the user interface. To change any element, click on it and that will bring up a color swatch.
- You can modify the color and see how it will look in the sample interface.
- Don't worry about anything you do on this screen. If you mess things up, just exit the page without saving.
- If you select a specific element and the color swatch opens, you must either apply the color or cancel before selecting another element.
- You can also manually change color HEX values. This is useful if you already know the exact color you want for a specific element.
- You can also select a variety of web-safe fonts and font sizes for various elements.
Feel free to play around with the interface until you get things just the way you want them. When you are happy with the customization, click "save" to apply. You can always go back in at any time to make changes.
Custom Header Image: You can also add a custom header image. Read the article.
NEW (2019-04-24): You can now add a custom favicon (browser icon). Just go the Customize Interface screen and you can upload a custom icon.